#GivingTuesday is part of a national celebration of generosity that takes place on a Tuesday annually. This year's event is December 3, 2019. It's a day to give a gift that makes an impact - right here in your own community. It's a way to let your values be part of your holiday giving. #italladdsup
This holiday season, you can support the excellent work being done at the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center by making a donation on Giving Tuesday - Tuesday, December 3rd.
Then, make your gift go even further by posting an "unselfie" tagged with #italladdsup to social media and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
When you donate to the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center:
• $10 donation will vaccinate four puppies or kittens against deadly diseases prior to adoption.
• $25 donation will provide a microchip for two dogs or cats prior to adoptions.
• $45 donation will provide spay/neuter services for one resident kitten or cat who is waiting for a forever home.
• $75 donation will provide spay/neuter services for one resident puppy or dog who is waiting for a forever home.
• $150 donation will provide food and shelter for a pet in our care for one month.
• $500 donation will provide care and shelter to a long-term resident- once a pet enters our facility they remain with us until a forever home is found.
Want to learn more about #GivingTuesday fun? Come to the center and take a tour to learn more about what we do. We'll show you around, talk about the animals we care for, where they come from and how we help them so you know EXACTLY where your donation is going! To book a tour please contact us at .