Confidence Camp is designed to meet the training and socialization needs of dogs that are 6 months and up. Owners and their dogs will learn to adapt to new people, dogs, environments, and experiences with a new theme each week.
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour per week for 6 weeks.
Fee: $139 per dog (MSRPAC adopters receive a 20% discount)
Dogs must have completed Basic Obedience or Puppy K training course and be able work around people and other dogs on leash with no reactivity.
Class capacity: 8 adult dogs maximum.
- Completion of Basic Obedience or Puppy K Training Class
- Proof of Rabies Vaccination required.
- Dogs must be manageable in presence of other dogs.
- Dogs must be non-aggressive towards people.
Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation and transfer policies prior to signing up. Review the Dog Training Class Policies.
- Level 2 classes are held outdoors in our Green Play Yard.
- Level 2 class spots are available by pre-registration. Please register using the links below for future dates.
Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center group training classes are not meant for:
- Dogs who have growled, snapped or bit a person.
- Dogs who have bitten other animals.
- Dogs who exhibit aggression or other behavioral issues.