Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center is happy to assist with high school and college student projects. Please see the learning and service options below and follow the steps for the option that best meets your project needs.
We can help provide you with information to complete your student project or learn more about animal welfare.
- Interview with staff
- Tour of our campus
- Permission to photograph or video onsite
- Data and statistics
- Speaking engagements
Please submit your request at least two weeks prior to your project due date. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but it is not guaranteed.
Service projects and fundraisers are a great way to support our organization and the pets we provide second chances for and the people we serve.
More information about fundraising
- Participate in a fundraiser or event
- Fundraise without spending a dime!
- Create your own fundraising event
- Fundraise on social media
Volunteer at Home
More information about short term service
Volunteer at the Center or at an event
Email to request one of the programs below.
- Pawsitive Promotion—You will be invited to a Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center adoption event to help us promote the event and the animals that are attending. You will support the event by providing pre-promotion via your social media or distributing flyers; making signs for the day of the event; promoting the animals via social media during and after the event; sharing brochures with guests. Groups must have 15 or less participants.
- Pawsitive Service Day—Help with a campus project, sort and pack supplies or create enrichment items for animals in our care. For groups of 10 or less only. Based on availability.
High School and College Students! Are you looking for a pawsitive environment to study and relax in? Or have you been holed up in the library and glued to the screen for hours, just come to the Pet Adoption Center already. Study with cats. Your session includes coffee/water, snack, free wifi, and cat study buddies.
Participate in the Walk with the Animals
Join fundraising or volunteer efforts at our Walk with the Animals 2022!