Each year, hundreds of employees choose to direct a portion of their paycheck to the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center through workplace giving. Via monthly payroll deductions, it’s easy to make a tremendous impact on the lives of homeless pets residing at the Center!
Here are some ways that you can support Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center through your workplace:
- Your Company’s Campaign: During a workplace giving campaign, companies provide an opportunity for employees to donate to causes important to them. Find out what opportunities you have to contribute to by contacting your Campaign Coordinator.
- United Way: To designate your gift through United Way, please reference Pet Adoption Center’s agency code 17533.
- State and Local Government Employees: State and municipal governments may offer employees an opportunity to make charitable donations through payroll deduction. Ask how you can support Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center during your agency’s campaign.
- Matching gifts.
Matching Gifts: Your Gift Could Go Twice as Far!
Did you know that many employers sponsor matching gift programs that match charitable contributions made by their employees? Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and spouses. By enrolling in your company’s matching gift program, your gift could be doubled and go that much further in helping support orphaned pets.
Here are two ways to initiate your matching gift:
- Submit a matching gift verification request through your company’s online portal.
- Obtain a matching gift verification form from your human resources department. Please email or mail your completed form and a copy of your donation receipt to .
Workplace donation drives are a great way for employers to boost morale and strengthen their company’s commitment to the community. Just visit our wish list to view items most needed at the Pet Adoption Center and then download our donation drive kit to make it a success!
For something more hands-on, we also offer a variety of “at-work” service projects to get your employees involved in doing good–and have fun at the same time. A list of current projects are below:
- Cat Trap Covers
- Slow Feeders
- Puppy Gym
- Canine Feeding Puzzles
- Feline Reach Feeders
- Dog Ropes
- Cat Toys
As a thank you for your company’s donation, we invite your employees to drop off their donations at the Center where they can receive a tour of our facilities.
For more information on workplace giving please contact Marlene Johnson at or call 951-688-4340 ext 3311.
Many companies choose to support the Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center through events and happenings at their place of business. These community fundraisers can take many forms, but all help raise funds that help us provide second chances for pets in transition.
If you are looking to get involved, consider sponsoring one of our events like Walk with the Animals or Holiday Pet Pics. We also have sponsorship opportunities available that support programs and services.
For more information, please contact Tawny Hendrix at or call 951-688-4340 ext 3317