WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW LARGER LOCATION: 9462 MAGNOLIA, RIVERSIDE, CA 92503
- Donors must wait in their vehicle for their turn to unload.
- Donors will place goods in designated staging area.
- Employees/Volunteers are temporarily unable to unload donations to help minimize person to person contact.
- Donation receipts will be available at the donation table.
- Furniture and larger items are not being accepted at this time.
- Pick ups and deliveries are on hold until further notice.
- Holiday items are accepted between September and February only.
The Pet Adoption Center Thrift Store is a bright, clean shop offering some of the best deals in Riverside. We carry one-of-a-kind items including furniture, home décor, books, jewelry, art, clothing, shoes, collectibles, and pet products!
All sales benefit the programs and pets at Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center, 100%!
When you thrift with us, your proceeds will directly benefit pets waiting for new and loving homes, our humane education programs, the Pet Food Assistance Program, which offers pet food delivery for homebound seniors and pet food for those experiencing a financial hardship, our Angie’s Healing Hearts Pet Therapy, for those confined to institutional settings, our low-cost spay/neuter services, and so much more!
Your gently used donations will help pets in need!
Large item pickup services are available on a case-by case-basis; please contact us for more information if you have any large items you would like to donate 951-729-6617.
Hours & Location
Pet Adoption Center Thrift Store
9462 Magnolia Avenue
Store Volunteer Information:
951-688-4340 ext. 315
All donations must be clean and in working order. We do not resell broken, damaged, or torn items of any kind. Please note Christmas items will only be accepted September - February due to limited storage and retail space.
Due to health, space, and expense considerations, we are not able to accept everything. Please read the following list of ITEMS WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL in our store.
- Automobile parts
- Beds, bed frames
- Baby furniture
- Car seats
- Chemicals or toxic substances of any kind
- Computer monitors, printers and scanners
- Computer books
- Computer software
- Drapery or drapery rods
- 8-track tapes
- Exercise equipment
- Fax machines
- Fencing, wire, chain
- Glass sheets and windows
- Lawnmowers and garden equipment
- Machine parts
- Mattresses, box springs and bed pillows
- Pesticides, weed killers, plant food, etc.
- Paints, paint thinners, varnishes, wood stains, etc.
- Small Appliances
- Tires, wheels
- Waterbeds and accessories
The following items cannot be resold at our Thrift Store, but we can include them as part of our E-Waste recycling program and can be dropped off during business hours:
- Computer monitors, printers, and scanners
- Fax machines
- Small appliances
- Broken or split cords
- TV's (LCD's plasma, consoles)
- Cell Phones
- Cordless Phones
- Gaming Systems
- Cable Boxes
Thrift Store donations are accepted: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday only.
Please note Christmas items will only be accepted September - February due to limited storage and retail space.
Have an unwanted or non-working vehicle to donate? Check out our vehicle donation program.